Placing an order
You can place your order using this website. Just go to Compact Disc Replication section and do one of the following:
- select a pre-defined package (if you are looking for a simple product)
- fill in the quote form and send to us (if none of the above is sufficient)
Along with the order specification submitted through one of the ways described above, we will need the following to start your order processing:
- audio master uploaded to 8merch.wetransfer.com (if it is submitted in a digital format) or sent to our office (if submitted in a physical format)
- artwork files uploaded to 8merch.wetransfer.com (please check this page for detailed artwork preparation guideline)
- completed Copyright Declaration Form
- payment (we accept direct bank transfer and credit cardsl)
Processing your order
Once your order is submitted, we check audio and artwork files you have provided us with. You receive digital proofs for all printed parts and after you have approved them, we will start the pressing and printing process.
Obviously, if there are any errors in the supplied files, we will notify you about that and instruct you what shall be corrected. Please check Artwork Preparation Guideline to learn more about how to correctly prepare the files as well as read through the most common mistakes.
Normally a CD replication order is fulfilled within 10 – 15 working days, counting from the day of all files approval and received payment. Please note that these are only estimates and the final turnaround time will depend on the quantity ordered and specification of the packaging. Additionally, these lead times may vary significantly, depending on the current workload and market situation and can both be shorter or longer. You can always drop us a line to check what is the current lead time.
After your order is fulfilled, we carefully pack it and ship to a desired destination. We ship worldwide via both standard and express delivery services and we can also drop ship to multiple location directly from our warehouse.
Last, but not least, at the end of the process, you will also receive a nice bonus from us – a set of professionally taken photos of your product, which you can use for commercial and marketing purposes.